Tuesday, September 29, 2009

G!

OK. i forgot to thank one of the MOST important people. Stephanie Gillespie. Stephanie is a great friend and mother of Charlie Rogan (most photographed baby in Carroll County - including my own.) stephanie has been a constant source of encouragement for me and my photo career. she boosts me up when i most need boosting. we recently began "crafting" in all of our "spare" time so stay tuned for posts of our latest creations. we so creatively have named our line of artwork mcgi's. we will be appearing first this weekend in carrollton at the pilgrimage with a booth all our own, so come on out and support mcgi's! and once miki mccurdy photography gets so big i dont know what to do with myself G will become my ever so loyal personal assistant and life coach. YEA G!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you started the blog! It's addictive! :)
    I love looking at your pictures and can't wait for you to take Rileigh's next month!

    ReplyDelete